The update for Honor 5X Smartphone to Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13. Honor 5X normally has a preinstalled OS EMUI, but many users are looking for a better alternative because of the shortcomings of the preinstalled OS version. The users who are not satisfied with the present interface i.e. EMUI can upgrade their handset to CM13 ROM for Honor 5X, which are all the characteristics of the latest Marshmallow 6.0. CM13 has been very popular among the users because of the number of additional feature which you can enjoy unlike the ones which cannot be experienced on stock Android. So just Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Honor 5X and get stunning features as for example the battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and many others. Therefore download CM13 ROM for Honor 5X from the link given below. You can also try the latest Android N theme for Huawei make Smartphone.
So if you are looking for a Marshmallow supporting ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Honor 5X mobile phone. The software version has been developed by crpalmer which gives the unofficial licence of CM13 for Honor 5X. The ROM is in the form of a beta release and has numerous bugs, but you can easily use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for Honor 5X Smartphone, all you are required to do is have a Rooted Honor 5X with the custom recovery app installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Honor 5Xhandset and enjoy the user friendly marshmallow features.
Camera lags behind in case you are clicking DR photos. Therefore it is recommended no to use the HDR.
The fingerprint sensor is not functional.
FM radio: normally functions smoothly but hangs when audio recording is done.
Selinux is in permissive mode
Swapping data connectivity between Sims requires manual settings as per your preferred network to 2G before switching
Smart view case support
Single sim hardware: you are required to unplug and replugsim after each and every rebooting of the device.
This ROM feature will work only for Honor 5X and not on any other model of Smartphone.
Please follow the step by step procedure correctly else your device might get screwed up. Further we are not accountable for any damage to your device.
The update will delete all the existing data on your phone, so it is recommended to take alternative backup of all your important data and then move forward.
The battery of the phone must be 50-60% charged in order to prevent the device from running out of power in the middle of the process.
Files that are necessary to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Honor 5X –
- Download Honor 5X CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gappscompatible for Honor 5X
- Check out the Best CM 13 Themes
Step by step procedure to download and Install CM13 ROM for Honor 5X –
1) First of all download and install a custom recovery. In case you have already installed custom recovery installed on your phone then move to next step.
2) Next download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from step 1 and save it on your handset.
3) Next boot your device into recovery mode by simultaneously pressing and holding the “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Next you will have to go to the recovery mode. Now in TWRP, make an android backup (recommended) of your phone as a safety feature in case something goes wrong.
5) Next perform Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Next move on to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to install the ROM file. Once the process gets completed, flash the GApps zip file.
7) Next wipe cache & Dalvik cache again then reboot your Smartphone.
Above mentioned guideline should be followed in order to update CM13 ROM for Honor 5X Marshmallow 6.0.1. In case you have any queries please do not hesitate to cement below.